Wednesday

one happy day

Today, nine years ago, at 2:00 pm in the afternoon, I became the happiest man in history.

Jennifer Robyn Moore became Jennifer Robyn Scott by becoming my wife. She was resplendent in her beauty. I could hardly keep from bolting up the aisle to meet her when the doors opened into the sanctuary. I was, and remain, engulfed by her her beauty. She is my best friend, the person with whom I want to spend every moment, share every secret, live every breath.

I love you, my angel. I love you, Jenny. Solomon said it way better than I can:

"All beautiful you are, my darling;
there is no flaw in you.

Come with me from Lebanon, my bride,
come with me from Lebanon.
Descend from the crest of Amana,
from the top of Senir, the summit of Hermon,
from the lions' dens
and the mountain haunts of the leopards.

9 You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride;
you have stolen my heart
with one glance of your eyes,
with one jewel of your necklace.

10 How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride!
How much more pleasing is your love than wine,
and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!

11 Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride;
milk and honey are under your tongue.
The fragrance of your garments is like that of Lebanon."


W O W.

Thank you, Lord. THANK YOU LORD!

And thank you, Jenny. I love you.

No comments: