Friday

fri-day

I started Leviticus yesterday and I must say that for the first time I am excited to read it. But I doubt you want to hear about that.

This has been a fairly pedestrian last 10 days or so. Just not much exciting has happened. I mean, there are problems with kids and laughs and issues. Life. But not anything terribly exciting. Sometimes life just plods along. I'm not complaining either. It's sort of nice.

Jenny has just 16 weeks left in her pregnancy. 16 weeks and we 4 become 5. Wow! We're already 5, but the 5th needs a bit more baking before he or she is ready. This will be the 3rd time we've done this but you don't get any less excited about having a baby. It is truly one of the more miraculous things that happens every day. The main difference is how exhausted we are. Taking care of a 3 1/2 and a 1 1/2 year old is...tiring.

Ok. Well, I doubt this blog will incite much debate. I guess, of course, one could always get upset about something.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I found #3 to be a big addition-it's not as easy for two adults to keep track of three as it is with just two. Plus the little one really requires both hands so the entire dynamic changes.

Good luck.