Tuesday

a bit better.

Thanks for your prayers while I'm sick. The kids are on dr. prescribed meds and are doing better. I'm over-the-countering it and improving slowly. I haven't had a cold/flu like this in a couple of years. It's not much fun.

I am thankful that we live in a time where medicines are available and mostly affordable to treat the symptoms of such an illness. For most of history people just suffered more. Of course, they had treatments of some kind, but not like we do today.

Anyway. I had to cancel going out to a pastor's prayer meeting today. I waited until this morning to see if I could go, but there was just no way. I'm bummed but that's life.

On a bright note - Jenny made home-made Pop Tarts and they are basically one of the best things I have ever eaten. Goodness. And I can't even really taste them. I can't wait to eat one when I'm not sick. Head to her blog to see about how she did it.