Well, since I last blogged, I have
- driven almost 1000 miles
- picked up Jerry and Kelley
- attended a prayer meeting in a place called San Cristobal at the foot of the peak of the volcano" (so the view would have been amazing had it not resided in a cloud
- had lots of fun using the 4x4 on the rainy mountain roads
- Purchased 300 tiny Mayan dolls for Jerry at half the asking price
- Driven Jerry all over Xela running errands
- Been turned back at a roadblock.
- That happened twice
- Driven to Xocomil (a water park)
- Finally managed to get Jerry to Danny (Thanks for being so flexible, Jerry - you rock)
- not slept enough
Well, that's some of it anyway. I haven't had much time to blog. Maybe...Tuesday. Or maybe Sunday. I shall see. If it comes to blogging or napping....well, I bet you can guess which one I'll choose.