Saturday

And a week later again

Well, since I last blogged, I have
- driven almost 1000 miles
- picked up Jerry and Kelley
- attended a prayer meeting in a place called San Cristobal at the foot of the peak of the volcano" (so the view would have been amazing had it not resided in a cloud
- had lots of fun using the 4x4 on the rainy mountain roads
- Purchased 300 tiny Mayan dolls for Jerry at half the asking price
- Driven Jerry all over Xela running errands
- Been turned back at a roadblock.
- That happened twice
- Driven to Xocomil (a water park)
- Finally managed to get Jerry to Danny (Thanks for being so flexible, Jerry - you rock)
- not slept enough


Well, that's some of it anyway. I haven't had much time to blog. Maybe...Tuesday. Or maybe Sunday. I shall see. If it comes to blogging or napping....well, I bet you can guess which one I'll choose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an action packed week. Next time you should snap a picture of the terrain that required four-wheelin. Unless you're worried that it was a weak excuse to four-wheel :)

-Justin.

word verification: twore-my 2 year old twore a hole in his pants when he got them caught on the swings.

Brandon and Jenny said...

Haha. I'll try to remember. I'm not sure what terrain is required, but by minivan would NOT have made it, that's for certain.

I also got stung by a wasp. I wish I could have run him over.