Saturday

Off to see the....mouse


So Mimi (Jenny's mom) is taking the grandkids to Disney World and we get to go along.

Jenny's brother and his wife and 2 kids (5 and 3) will be coming. It ought to be a lot of fun.

We've been packed since yesterday because my wife is utterly amazing. AMAZING. And we'll drive to Guatemala City tonight, stay with friends, wake up, fly to Miami, spend 6 hours in one of the world's worst airports, then fly to Orlando and take a bus to magic.

Have you ever seen the look on a 3 year old's face when they see Mickey Mouse?

I'll try to get a picture.

So, don't expect any blogs until March 22nd. Because I won't be anywhere near a computer and I don't own any sort of technology that would enable me to access the web on my phone. Nor do I want to.

The week we get back I finally get to have a meeting with the few CAM pastors who live in Xela and I am as excited about that as I am to go to Disney world. Well, maybe nto quite that excited.

3 comments:

Mike Messerli said...

wow, it's almost like you are still here. a short trip and Disneyworld! very cool. hope you have a great time.

Ian said...

Do Mormons go to Disneyworld? I would think so.

Debt Reduction said...

Have a great trip. You deserve it.