Friday

Happy Birthday Baby and Little Man!

Yesterday was BoyD's birthday. He's 3! Today is Jenny's birthday. We've been on the road so it's been a little hard to celebrate.

I love you my Little Man! You can't read this yet, but you make me laugh every day. You are so smart and wonderful and fun and tough. Thank you for telling me you love me and for jumping on me whenever I lay down. Thank you for asking people if they are hungry or thirsty. I love you more than you will ever know. Until you have kids. Then you'll get it.

Jenny - how could God have given me a better helper? I love you and I am so happy you were born. I though I was alive before I knew you but now I feel I was just wandering until the Lord brought me you. Thank you for living so much grace in my direction. You are the person who enables me to do what God wants me to do. You will always be my better half.

No comments: