I know it's cheating to post and tell the reader to go to another blog. But here it is. Head to Jenny's blog for a fun update on some events here in Guatemala. We harvested corn.
We also bought a 25 lb turkey today for Thanksgiving or Dia de la accion de gracia. Too many words in Spanish. We might have close to 40 folks over so I hope it's enough turkey. We couldn't find a bigger one. Oh, and it's a Butterball. They're all imported. And frozen.
Here's 5 uses for a frozen turkey:
1. Kenetic energy weapon. And a cool one at that.
2. Replacement curling stone. But a poor one.
3. Um, thaw it and cook it and eat it?
4. Plug for seal breathing holes.
5. Very bad hockey goalie. Unless you had a bunch of them.
And with that I'm leaving to review object, reflexive, impersonal and reciprocal pronouns.