Hopefully I'm not the only one who still remembers Monty Python....
Here's some little things that make me happy:
- BabyM laughing. It's, well, wonderful
- hand made tortillas by Gladys. Also wonderful, but in a different way
- Movies. the escape can be pretty nice.
- popcorn. Not microwave or at the movies but popcorn made the real way at home. (I realize this makes two corn based foods which make me happy - but I live in Guatemala so, ah, there's lots of corn)
- Grammar. I know this is weird, but grammar is sort of like math for words - clean and orderly. It helps me make sense of what I need to say and how to say it.
- A good, not too heavy fiction book. It's like a movie, I guess, minus the soundtrack.
- A new razor. Wow.
- new socks. Also wow.
- not new jeans. There magic there.
- BoyD wanting to read the same book 11 times in one afternoon.
- Really good classical music that speaks without needing words.
- Sermons in Spanish. Though they make me a lot happier now that I can understand them.