Monday

silly shows

I'm watching a show on the History Chanel. Yes, we're in Guatemala. It's in Spanish. Anyway, it's a show about what the earth will be like without people. I guess it's interesting to ponder, but it has no relevance to reality. The earth will always have at least some people on it and eventually there will be a New Earth with people on it forever.

I think what bothers me about it (well, bother is too strong - it's just a TV show) is that they have no consideration for what God has planned or how important people are in His plans. But I guess people have been going about life for a long time not considering God or what He's doing. And I guess I go about doing the same thing some days too.

So, I guess I'll just enjoy the show. At least it's good for learning a little Spanish.

No comments: