Sunday

Happy Anniversary!


40 years ago today a beautiful stewardess from Mississippi and a brilliant narcotics agent from Oklahoma married on a bright summer day in Dallas. Little did they know what those 40 years would bring.

But no matter what; it brought them through together. They have weathered the storms of life: cancer, Haiti, teenagers; and here, 40 years later, they stand again at the threshold of another adventure.

Thank you, mom and dad, for getting married. For staying married. For loving my brother and I, my wife, and for loving our children. And for all the many people you have loved together.

May the Lord continue to bear the fruit of your labor and may you enjoy the next 40 years - together!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Mike Messerli said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you too!

Gerald said...

I do have to say that i am glad your parents got married because we now have two couple friends to minister with in Guatemala!!


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Scott!!!

cookiehawk77 said...

I'm blessed to call them my friends. I know God will continue to use them greatly for years to come!

Happy Anniversary, Scotts!