Wednesday

I love ya baby!



Happy Birthday, Jenny. I am so thankful that God gave you life and I am so thankful that He has given you salvation which you have embraced with all your being. I am so thankful that He grabbed a hold of us and grew us up so that we could marry and live happily ever after. You fill in all my gaps. And I am certain that when the Lord looked at me and said, "It's not good for Brandon to be alone", He made you because he knew we'd need each other down the road.

Today is the day that we celebrate YOU and my goodness, we could celebrate all year long. But we have to cram as much of it in on this day. Except for me. I get to celebrate you and be thankful for you and serve and love and honor you every single day. And I still will never get tired of it.

I love you.

7 comments:

Ian S. said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny!

Nathan said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! Is Brandon going to let you out of that cave you appear to be in?

Toni said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny!

Brent said...

As far as girls, go...she's a pretty good one. Little desert flower, she is.

:)

Happy birthday, Jenny!

Brandon and Jenny said...

Thanks folks!

Nate - that was taken in Colorado Springs. I let her out of the cave just after that picture.

A desert flower indeed. Fertile as the Tennessee valley.

Mike Messerli said...

happy birthday! we are blessed to know such a wonderful godly woman....happy birthday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.