Monday

In Transit

SO.

We are going back to Texas tomorrow.

Right now Jenny and Deacon are taking a much needed nap and I am in the snazzy business center typing this little blog. It has been a really busy few weeks. But we are ready and will get on a flight tomorrow to eb away from our home for 6 months. We will return to Guatemala in April 2008. whew.

I would say we have learned a lot these two weeks, etc, etc but mostly we are just tired. But all the to do lists are crossed off and I will finally slay the Telgua dragon this afternoon (Telgua is the phone company here) and be done with it.

I suppose we are in for some reverse culture shock but I have no idea what that means. When we return to Guatemala we will be with a different organization and our puppy will be a dog. We will have 2 kids instead of one. A lot will be different but for now it is just life. And life = different.

But we are looking forward to seeing our family and our friends and the tons of people we love and who love us.

So...hope to see you all soon.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I'm so excited to catch up with you guys!!! None of my e-mails got through the last few months. I hope you have a safe trip!!

Brandon and Jenny said...

Hey Anne!

try jenny@talesfromthebranches.com

See how that works.

Mine is brandon@talesfromthebranches.com