Friday

So we're moving

Well, we're moving!

To a different house in Xela.

We asked and the Lord just provided.

For those of you who have visited, we're moving out of La Esperanza and into Xela, pretty close to where the mall is. For those of you who have not visited and have no idea what I'm talking about: we're moving.

I'll try to post a few pictures. For now, I am the sole member of the Scott family capable of lifting heavy things. So I have a lot to do. But Jenny is a packing whirlwind! It's amazing, AMAZING that my wife can, while 6 months pregnant and taking care of a freakishly active 21 month old, pack up almost the entire upstairs while I'm out running errands. She is - well - amazing.

And we'll have a guest room ready for you.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

So when you guys are stateside again we need to hit Pollo Campero here in Dallas.

3071 W. Northwest Highway
Dallas, TX 75220

Brandon and Jenny said...

Holy smokes!

I'll let you take me :-)

I can't believe there is a Campero in Dallas.

Anyone reading this in Dallas, head that way. Get the Traditional Style, not the extra crispy.