Friday

Buds

Deacon has a best bud.

This is them playing in a 'house' we made from an old TV box. It's cute now. In 15 years, not so much, but for now it's safe.

Miss M is the Coreano's little girl. She's about 6 weeks older than Deacon and couldn't be a whole lot different. She's generally quiet, will sit and color for 20 minutes, is very intentional in her movements - all opposites from Deacon. But they love each other and get so excited to see each other.

So, here's to best buds - no matter what age. Does anyone here still have contact with a friend you had when you were a toddler?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Eric.

Maybe not toddler, exactly, but definately Audrey's age.

30 years - not bad, man.

And here's a picture of his (little) sister, Leslie - she's at a motorcycle something-or-other. In my brain she's still five.

http://scta.wheeltramps.com/El_Mirage/ELM%202007/July/Photos/Bikes/Sized/b1679.jpg

Pretty cool, huh?

-Ian

Brent said...

Man...

...I still love boxes.

When I was a kid I loved playing in them. When my kids were kids I loved them playing in them.

If I could get my hands on a refrigerator box I might make myself a hideaway right now...