Sunday

A little ramble

I have not posted much lately because, well, I have not sat down and done it. We have teams coming in right now and there are really a lot of things going on right now that require thinking.

Frankie a.k.a. ugly, was put to sleep last week. A sad time for mom and dad. But like when all pets die you think about how good a life they had and that you loved them as best you could and you cry and miss them and then after awhile it's not so sad.

We got Bela vaccinated for whatever the vet vaccinates for in Guatemala. Get this. It cost about $15. not bad. Too bad we have to wait 4 days after her flea treatment to bathe her. Whew.

Jenny is doing well with the baby. She's tired a lot but remains the most amazing woman ever. She's just fantastic. You should try her home-made cinnamon rolls. Mercy. I love you Jenny!

Deacon is like a puppy just let out of his kennel. He either runs or sits. Walking is not in his locomotive vocabulary. But he's so sweet. I never thought I could love someone so much after only knowing him 18 months.

Well, that's about it for now. No deep thoughts. I reckon I have them in there but they can wait for another day. Enjoy your week and your freedom in the Lord! And give someone a hug so big it they squeak a little.

5 comments:

Brent said...

I'm sorry...I thought when I was reading this that you threw in a "Mercy!" and a "reckon" right in the text. Really? Did you really do that?

:)

Brandon and Jenny said...

I reckon so.

Mercy, Brent. At least you know what I mean.

:-)

Nathan said...

I need to know how to make the french toast so I can try it with Captain Crunch.

mutating missionary said...

and oh aren't those 'reckons' and 'mercys' heaven...
in the mundane...
He is there.

Brandon and Jenny said...

Nathan - make it just like regular french toast but after you dip the bread in the eggs you coat it in cereal crunched up really tiny then cook it in a pan with a little oil or butter but butter will probably burn. But it's butter.