Sunday

Thank you Linus











"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord."

Someone has to tell the truth. And that's what Linus did. Now he ain't perfect. He needs his thumb and a blanket for security. He worries. But he's always been my favorite Peanuts character. Why? Maybe because I had a blankie too. And now, so many years later, so does my son. I don't know. But when it came down to it, Linus proclaimed what this whole holiday is about. He remembered. He told the story. He didn't toss the blankie first. He just said what happened.

Christmas can only be about a savior. I got this in an e-mail and thought it fit.
















Thank you to all who remember, to all who tell about Him. Thank you! Merry Christmas and blessings to you all!

No comments: