Thursday

Please put trays in the upright and locked position

In an amazing display of provision, God has made it possible for us to leave for Guatemala on October 30th.

We have quite a lot to do, although in His providence we were already preparing to be ready to go on the 21st.

I never think much about flying. But when the plane lines up for takeoff and guns the engines, when I am pushed back into my seat, I always pray because it is at that moment that I am reminded that I am completely in another's hands.

I feel much like that now.

So, please pray for us. It should be a great ride.

3 comments:

Schweers' Mom said...

How very exciting! I had no idea y'all were leaving so soon. Praying now...(and praying for a napping baby, too - especially on the plane ride!)

Danielle said...

Yay! We're so excited for you! It's coming so soon. We'll be looking forward to hearing all about it. MTI was right, it is a wild ride, but oh, so worth it!

Brandon and Jenny said...

Thank you for your encouragement! Trust me...it's really needed.