Wednesday

Back "home"

Well, we're back in Texas again and at this point anywhere in Texas is close enough to home. We're in Lubbock visiting Jenny's parents and family the entire month of July. We're saying goodbye and just spending time with people we love and who love us. We're also speaking at a church and meeting with folks, learning Spanish and figuring out how to best move to another country, but that's just 'business', not life.

We still have a lot of processing to do and we are thankful to have this time to do it. We feel like our brains are computers without enough ram. The little hourglass is spinning and that's ok. It's not often in life that we will get the opportunity to rest. We have to fight for it.

Lots to talk about but I'll get to that later. I'm also steaming mad at TBN but that's nothing new. Better cool off before I put anything in writing.

9 comments:

OCDmunkey said...

OK - I finally posted about the scenario thing.

Now we're gonna go kill us a Bigfoot.

And I don't like TBN, either.

OCDmunkey said...

Or Pat Robertson.

Free and Living said...

I pretty much HATE TBN, but Joni Lamb and her beau are somewhat comical in an SNL skit sort of way.

Joye said...

Say hi to Jenny's parents for us. Are your parents home now? We've been out of the loop. Glad you're back on Texas soil at least.

Brandon and Jenny said...

Will do! My mom is home to spend time with her granddaughter. She'd love to see you.

They will both be back in Mid-August I think through September.

abbyladida said...

Brandon,
Can you email me your email address? I miss you and Jenny terribly, and can't wait to talk to you.
Abby

Brandon and Jenny said...

yeah.

I e-mailed it to you. At least I think that's your e-mail address. If you didn't get it, post your e-mail. Or, if you prefer, I'll just post my e-mail addy.

Brandon and Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandon and Jenny said...

yeah.

I e-mailed it to you. At least I think that's your e-mail address. If you didn't get it, post your e-mail. Or, if you prefer, I'll just post my e-mail addy.