Thursday

God is so cool

By the way, thanks to you all who actually take time to read the ramble. You are awesome.

Ok. So I have the opportunity to give a little sermonette (like a sermon, but made with Splenda) discussing "what is worship" and I would love you to throw your hat in so I can get some of your thoughts.

SO. What is worship?

p.s. The reason I put that title is because Psalm 70:4 says this:

"But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "Let God be exalted!"

"Let God be exalted!"

Woo!

Thanks for your input

3 comments:

Justin said...

so, you titling of an individual as awesome is purely conditional on whether they read your ramblings? Hmm, sounds a little elitist :) But who am I to complain. I think people should have to work towards awesomeness.

Brandon and Jenny said...

hmm. Well, i'd hate to be elitist!

But what can I say. EVERYONE can't be awesome. But you can be :-)

brian said...

absolutely true. thanks to the 80's and surfers, the word has been diluted down quite a bit. someone/thing being 'awesome' should be really awe-inspiring. the very word itself is a segregating mechanism precluding some people/things.

one can either be so cool as to inspire awe, or you can just be some dude. *(:=