Friday

AHHHHHHH

I love that feeling when you have finished another semester and you don't have to go to school for a few weeks. I only have 9 more hours. Whew.

It's a little like Christmas morning, except there are no presents and my brain hurts.
So maybe it's more like my birthday or maybe someone else's birthday which would make it prettymuch just another day.

Nevermind.

On another note. I sprained my ankle a few days ago. Sprained ankes are really annoying. Nothing is broken so you get no cast, there is no blood involved (except in bruising) and "sprain" sounds like "strain" which isn't really an injury at all. I vote we come up with another word.

Here are a few suggestions:

Tortionated ankle
Popped-n-twisted ankle
Badgered ankle
Sprackle-popped ankle


I sprackle-popped my ankle.


2 comments:

Brent said...

That feeling when you finished another semester and you don't have to go to school for weeks is a good one.

A better one: That feeling when you finished your last nine hours and realize that you don't have to go to school again ever, for any reason, unless you want to.

Happy nine-hours-left day!

Justin said...

that feeling is good, except when you realize that the semester you just finished barely put a dent in your remaining hours. Oh well, as a wise OLD individual once said "school will always be there".

Brandon, you just need to get some titanium ankle inserts or something. Don't you have a proclivity for ankle sprains and such?