Monday

Tryptophan Hangover

So I figured I'd wait until after thanksgiving was over to post this.

I think it's a good idea to look back once in awhile and think about what we're thankful for in our past (near or distant - mine getting more distant, but i'm happy about that).

With that:

I'm thankful that:
- I played football twice over the break.
- nothing was broken
- Jenny agreed to marry me (and has stuck around) --> this is wildly understated
- I grew up in a place where i could explore in the woods and fall in the creek and catch crawdads with bacon.
- I have had lots of critters, even though its sad when they die.
- I grew up as a little brother with a great big-brother
- I know how to shoot firearms
- I live in a place were I can eat beef whenever I want

that's enough for now....what about you?

1 comment:

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I will give you access to jump to my Banking Umbilical Cord blog.